AIM

HOLY SHIIIIITTTTTTTT

COWS.
FUCKING COWS.
IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEE !!!!

Also dubstep cows apparently.

golfinho responds:

thanks man!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

That was a terrible depiction of Nicholas Cage, that drawing had more than one expression.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Why so awesome?

Funny, well drawn, amazing voice acting blah blah blah

Also I reckon everyone feels that exact way about facebook etc, doesn't stop this from feeling like it refers to me individually though, I swear to christ if I get one more request to take a quiz to place me in some social profile I'm going to pop vein.

YOU LIKE TOTALLY GET ME MAN, WE SHOULD HANG OUT, I'M LIKE SO INDIVIDUAL AND INTERESTING, LIKE YOU.

Anyhoo good flash and that bro, I am in awe.

Doodle God Doodle God

Fun...for a time

Well it's certainly satisfying and cool for the first 40 creations or so, after a while though it degrades into just a pointless click-fest of testing every combination. I'm not sure how you could improve it to make it slicker to use, maybe a number by each material telling you how many more potential combinations it could be used for? That way we couldn't spend ages fruitlessly tying to combine something that can't be combined with anything.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

TrollFace: The Game TrollFace: The Game

Genius!

I can't get past the noob horde on level eight, still loads of fun though, really addictive, make more please!

Also I'd quite like a way to submit my highscore, apart from that great!

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Great game! Now let me play more!

So what we have here is another 'impossible but amazingly designed' flash game (read: meatboy). The design, story and gameplay completely hit me with a wave of nostalgia for old pixel games, yet manages to remain original.
As much as I wanted to see more of it by the time I got to half-way through the ghost ship (which looked awesome by the way) I was too frustrated by the immediate difficulty and irritatingly unresponsive controls to go any further. I'm utterly intrigued as to the rest of the game but I can't put myself through the torture of playing one level a few dozen times to see it.

I suspect I'm the wrong demographic for this game, I occasionally play a casual game on the internet but I lack the patience, attention span and gaming ability to put the effort in to truly appreciate this. Presumably this is for the true 'gamers' among us who will teach themselves to be truly brilliant at something like this to get the pure satisfaction of seeing it through to the end. If that is the case then well done, you have the perfect game. If not, and you're making games to entertain the masses of easily-distracted idiots like me on the internet then I suggest you make a game with a larger learning curve (If not just easier) and more responsive controls.

Of course the other possible explanation for my complaint is that in developing the game you became experts at playing it and what felt 'hard' to a first time user felt amazingly easy to you. It seems a bit professionally made to have a slip-up like that though.

Anyway a brilliant game, but I'm off to do something mind-numbingly easy and satisfying (what), laters!

TF - Farewell NG BBS  TF - Farewell NG BBS

Wade fulp what

this made so much sense

Tom Fulps Day Tom Fulps Day

A masterpiece.

I am going to have this plying on a loop above my gravestone for ever.

Dramatic Reading - Xaos PM Dramatic Reading - Xaos PM

Rig has a scottish accent!!!

THAT IS THE MAIN POINT I GOT FROM THIS CLIP

Yeah you said basically what I was thinking...'nuff said, most people will just use this thing to stir shit up though, really well made point though and a creative way to make it.

I LUFF U RIG LOL

Rig responds:

READ THE AUTHOR COMMENTS DAMMIT

Super Robot Army Super Robot Army

Ah man, what can I say? This is awesome.

Is that actually all in pencil? You got it looking amazingly neat considering. Despite the presence of robots, my favourite part is of course the dude in the tank, deliciously warped.
Oh yeah, also thick outlines, always gotta love thick outlines.

IDuDe responds:

No, I only drew the out-line with a pencil and then traced it with a pen, filled it in and then erased the pencil lines...
Thx for the nice review!