View Profile mranarchy

HOLY SHIIIIITTTTTTTT

COWS.
FUCKING COWS.
IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEE !!!!

Also dubstep cows apparently.

golfinho responds:

thanks man!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

That was a terrible depiction of Nicholas Cage, that drawing had more than one expression.

Why so awesome?

Funny, well drawn, amazing voice acting blah blah blah

Also I reckon everyone feels that exact way about facebook etc, doesn't stop this from feeling like it refers to me individually though, I swear to christ if I get one more request to take a quiz to place me in some social profile I'm going to pop vein.

YOU LIKE TOTALLY GET ME MAN, WE SHOULD HANG OUT, I'M LIKE SO INDIVIDUAL AND INTERESTING, LIKE YOU.

Anyhoo good flash and that bro, I am in awe.

Well I didn't like this.

This felt such a let down from what I've come to expect from the madness series, theres always been a certain charm and atmosphere to your flashes, an inconsistent charm maybe but a present one nonetheless.

More than anything this was just boring, nothing really special happened in the 'fight scenes' they did'nt seem particularly dramatic considering how 'epic' the last few Madness Combats have been and to top it off a clunky and unsatisfying round of desperately added new characters made this look like the very worst kind of fan-made sprite madness toons.
The musical score too felt very dull and not at all fitting with the intended atmosphere.
The whole thing felt ugly due to some pretty badly made backgrounds and just terrible perspective.
I want to believe in the madness series, its always been a part of my late childhood/early teens and I'd like to encourage you to keep trying to get your act together and make the truly climactic Madness that we've all been waiting for, however, after watching this frankly dismal display I suggest that you try something fresh and quit your iconic series before you let it fall any further, this was just embarrassing.
Now if this had been a free-standing flash I'd have given it like a...6? The only reason for my (possibly spiteful) rating is just because it hurts me to see you do this to your own series.
Sorry dude...

LMAO

Oh god, I cant stop watching it, its so fucking good, perfect animation, perfect music, perfect timing, I cant think of a single way this could have been better. Absolutely hilarious and entertaining, Kudos!

Oh I just thought of something!, maybe optional Subtitles?

Lol.

Well theres not much to say is there?

Short and sweet, nicely done on the voice acting I might add, good comedic timing and all that.

The voices totally made that!!!

Hopefully though this craze will calm down soon, I can kinda see how it could spill over into the unfunny.
This however was totally hilarious, nice one :D

More clay plz :3

Of course, this was great, seamless examples of animation and some grotesquely hilarious drawing. What I really want to see is more stop-motion with plastecine rather than just opening and closing mouths ( although when you get the voice right with that they're still brilliant). I was'nt sure about the music you chose but whatever man...You've got some really cool stuff-NEVER CHANGE!!!

Also lol at Egoraptor sucking off 'those non-mainstream types' just so he isn't seen as an unfunny elitist because he 'integrates with and appreciates' the people who have insulted his flash.

W-P-S responds:

1. If you say "plz :3" in my presence ever again I will shit in your mouth.
2. I never used plastecine
3. "Actually its good to see that you can draw not totally-creepy characters ( like dem mermaids)."
jump off a building...
a tall one

Thats some well-done bandwagon Hopping lol

I lol'd hard at this, dont know why really but I did. My fear is that so many unfunny versions of this are going to start clogging the portal up for years to come.

You got some pretty good writing skills though man, and voice acting that you could definitely build on, well done! of course though, I'm not going to vote this high due the abysmal animation/art lol.

Khris responds:

i'll give it about a day before the entire thing just blows over

I dont get it

Yeah, most of this was superbly animated and I was really impressed by that. The thing that got me was that most of the jokes made it necessary to have played whatever game they were about, unlike the last one where most of the jokes just required you to have a fairly good knowledge of the characters etc, these were waaay more obscure and game specific, I dunno if you expect people to have played every single game parodied here, but personally I couldn't really rate many of the jokes as I hadn't played a lot of the games. Some I got though, and although I'm sure there'll be the usual anti-bangwagon backlash against video game parodies, I found the scenes I understood pretty funny.

Also I hope to god the pokemon-women were intended to be disturbing.

How does a pirate get his mast up? With a wench!

27, Male